Maya's Waterproof Tape - Fix Everything
FIX Anything, Anytime, Quickly!
Never spend money on expensive plumbers or mechanics anymore with the Waterproof Tape! Great Waterproof Tape is a specially formulated tape that is extra durable and strong and can patch, seal and repair virtually EVERYTHING! It is the only tape you'll ever need as it can be applied on the hot or cold surface, wet or dry, and even underwater!
- Repairs Patch: It can patch Large holes, cracks, gaps and tears. It can bond together almost any objects. It's bond gets increased with time and pressure
- Multiple Use : It can be used on PVC, acrylic, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, rubber, fiberglass, stucco, plaster, stone, cement, concrete, dry wall, EPDM roofs
Thick, Flexible : This tape is specially formulated with a thick, flexible, rubberized backing that conforms to any shape or object
- Applicable for all Surfaces : This can be applied hot or cold, wet or dry, even underwater. This tape is UV resistant, voc-free and has a wide temp range so it can be used in extreme conditions
- Quick Response : The average people with no maintenance experience can quickly fix pipes, boats! Quick Response Patch Sealing Tape can be applied to all weather types and smooth surfaces for quick repair.
- Waterproof : Waterproof tape is better for repairing broken pipes, broken water pipes, kitchen plumbing gardens, cars, boats, alarm lights, buckets, appliances, and even car parts.
- Surfaces: Plasticized Materials, Silicon zed, Greasy, Oily, Dirty or Porous Surfaces, Waterproof or Water-Repellent Materials and Fabrics. Always Test Before Use.
How to Use?
- Step 1:- Cut the tape according to your need and stick it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you recommend a tape that can be applied underwater, like in a pool, to provide a "non-skid" or "non-slip" surface?
A: Hi there, Flex Tape is a super-strong tape that can be applied to both dry and wet surfaces and even underwater. While Flex Tape was not designed for this purpose and we do not recommend using our products for underfoot applications, we're constantly working on ways we can expand the Flex Seal Family of Products. Stay tuned for what the future holds, and message us directly if there's anything else we can help with. Take care and Flex On!
2. Does it work on gasoline plastic tanks
A: It would seal the tank but I am not sure about exposing the adhesive to gasoline.
3. Will this work on a pool???
A:I haven't tried it on a pool, but I repaired a damaged bucket successfully.. It seems to be watertight on smooth surface.
4 : What is the Return Policy?
A: We accept hassle free 7 days return policy. You can WhatsApp us on the button on your right bottom of the screen.
5: What is the Shipping Time?
A: It is within 2 to 5 days. Order processing time is 24-48 hours.
6. Is Cash on Delivery Available?
A: Yes, Cash on Delivery is always available.
Top Customer Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1:Will it fix a leak on the roof of my RV in the rain?
Answer : Many people have had success using adhesive Tape to repair the roof of their RV in the rain.
Question 2: Can this product be used to plug a hole in a faucet?
Answer :I used waterproof tape 2 yrs ago to plug a hole on the side of my camper. Its still there doing its job through wind and rain.
Question 3: Can this product be cut into narrow strips?
Answer :Yes it can Be cut to any size you want
Question 4:What is the Return Policy?
Answer :We accept hassle free 7 days return policy. You can whatsapp us on the button on your right bottom of the screen.
Question 5:What is the Shipping Time?
Answer :It is within 2 to 5 days. Order processing time is 24-48 hours.
Question 6:Is Cash on Delivery Available?
Answer : Yes, Cash on Delivery is always available.
For Prepaid Orders:
For COD Orders: FREE